Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wolfe moved up to FitzBradshaw's Nationwide team

Wolfe became a crew chief for the first time at FitzBradshaw in 2006 with driver Ruben Pardo in the K & N Series East. Pardo won on the road course at Lime Rock.

Wolfe moved up to FitzBradshaw's Nationwide team in '07 and also worked at Braun and CJM before Penske hired him in '10. Mike Bliss finished second at Memphis for the Wolfe-led FitzBradshaw team in '07 and Josh Wise had five top-10s in 17 starts in '08.

"I guess I'm fortunate," Wolfe said. "Penske called me. They had seen I'd done a great job and the best job I could with what I had. I was working with really small teams, not real big budgets and we really had to work hard with what I had. I never won races (in Nationwide), but what we were able to do with what we had was like winning races.



No comments:

Post a Comment